- Increase focus on security for social media applications and the use of those applications and websites by anyone with access to their critical networks
- Enforce strong password and pin policies
- Follow the rule of least privilege when assigning roles and responsibilities to security administrators
- Re-educate employees on the importance of avoiding suspicious emails, and remind them not to provide user names or other credentials to anyone without verifying that person’s identity and authority
- Pay special attention to security around active directories, making full use of security information and event management (SIEM) products and also implementing two-factor authentication to control access to active directories
- Watch closely for changes in user privilege levels and access rights using security monitoring technologies such as SIEM, and consider adding more levels of manual approval for those changes
- Harden, closely monitor and limit remote and physical access to infrastructure that is hosting critical security software
- Examine helpdesk practices for information leakage that could help an attacker to perform a social engineering attack
- Update security products and the operating systems hosting them with the latest patches
5G Technology stands for 5th Generation Mobile technology. 5G mobile technology has changed the means to use cell phones within very high bandwidth. User never experienced ever before such a high value technology. Nowadays mobile users have much awareness of the cell phone (mobile) technology. The 5G technologies include all type of advanced features which makes 5G mobile technology most powerful and in huge demand in near future.
The gigantic array of innovative technology being built into new cell phones is stunning. 5G technology which is on hand held phone offering more power and features than at least 1000 lunar modules. A user can also hook their 5G technology cell phone with their Laptop to get broadband internet access. 5G technology including camera, MP3 recording, video player, large phone memory, dialing speed, audio player and much more you never imagine. For children rocking fun Bluetooth technology and Piconets has become in market.
- a RSA key length of 1024 bits is sufficient for many medium-security purposes such as web site logins;
- for high-security applications1 or for data that needs to remain confidential for more than a few years, you should use at least a 2048-bit key, and consider having a contingency plan for migrating to larger key sizes;
- to keep data confidential for more than the next two decades, RSA recommends a key size larger than 2048 bits